Come and join our friendly group of drama enthusiasts for acting lessons, improvisation, stand-up comedy and more, in a fun and welcoming place.
- Explore your interests – enjoy a number of activities which change week to week with some more regular events held
- Pursue your passion – work towards building your skills in line with your interests and have fun while doing it
- Share your interests – have fun with like-minded actors, comedians and performers and have the same passion for the dramatic arts as you
- Equipment is provided – everything you need to pursue your interests will be provided at the centre
- Build your confidence – build your skills and get tips and coaching from accomplished performers
- Be part of something bigger – join a larger community of interesting and welcoming people all building their skills and doing something fun
- Make friends and happy memories – make friends for life while doing something you enjoy
- Show off your skills – we will be hosting regular events and performances for our drama enthusiasts to show off their skills to the wider community
There is always something interesting to join!