Come and join our Gardening Club and be guided by knowledgeable individuals in a fun and welcoming place.
- Become involved in designing and creating the center’s indoor garden
- Group projects – develop your skills with others
- Develop your understanding about the importance of sustainability and diversity
- Visit and help improve community gardens in the local area
- Improve your physical and mental health
- Equipment provided – everything you need to pursue your interests will be provided at the centre
- Be part of something bigger – join a larger community of interesting and welcoming people all building their skills and doing something fun
- Make friends and happy memories – make friends for life while doing something you enjoy
There is always something interesting to join!